Happy Halloween! ‘Tis the season for pumpkin! As you may have noticed, I’ve been busy whipping up some pumpkin recipes these past few weeks. Soft pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting, pumpkin blondies – yum!
Now, for the easiest pumpkin pie recipe of all – and still delicious – pumpkin pie dip. My friend Ali shared a version of this recipe with me a few years ago and it’s become a staple in my
stomach house every fall. Serve it with apples, pears, ginger snaps, nila wafers, or cinnamon sugar pita chips. Or eat it with a spoon – it’s THAT good!
Pumpkin Pie Dip
Here’s what you need:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I used half full fat and half 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Here’s what you do:
- Make sure cream cheese is fully softened – I left mine out of the fridge for 30+ minutes before starting the recipe. Once softened blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Gradually add in the canned pumpkin. Stir in pumpkin pie spice.
- Chill until serving. I served mine with apples and cinnamon & sugar pita chips!