Where has June gone?! All in all, June has been a pretty good month for me for running. I have gotten in more than 100 miles, including one 5k race! My goals for the month were to run 5 days a week, including 2 outdoor runs, and while I haven’t been able to consistently get in 2 outdoor runs each week, I have gotten in 6 days of running each week and at least 23 miles.
This week’s total was 33.46 miles!
Some of the highlights:
- 2 outdoor runs! I got out Sunday and Saturday, while B was able to watch FW.
- I ran every day this week.
- I got in some great beach views on my run Saturday. The lake is looking pretty nice right now!
Some questions for you:
- How would you rate your June in running?
- Any tips for getting in more outdoor runs with a baby?
Linking up with My No-Guilt Life, Marcia’s Healthy Slice, and MCM Mama Runs.