I can’t believe we’re already in November — what happened to summer?
In terms of running, October was alright. It had its ups and downs, including:
- It was one of my lower mileage months this year, and I finished with around 115 miles run.
- I did do one race, a 5K, with a time at 25:30 that I was proud of – it was fast for me right now. AND it was a family race, so it was fun to have the kids do the 1 mile with B.
- I got in my diastasis recti exercises several times most weeks – yay! And I prioritized it, thus some of the fewer miles.
- For the most part, we had GREAT weather and some beautiful day with gorgeous leaves.
- It was DARK. Dark on most of my runs, which made getting out of bed extra hard. Again, thus some of the fewer miles.
And now, onto November! Here’s how the week looked: