Got a sweet tooth? Love candy corn? Or do you just really like Halloween? Then these cookies are for you! They’re festive and perfect for this time of year. Even my husband, who typically is not a candy corn fan (and who has a “meat tooth, not a sweet tooth”), enjoyed these. Well he was able to eat one and enjoy it!
A note on the name. It’s just descriptive. Someone told me they’re also called Hello Dolly bars? Call them what you like – just bake them and enjoy!
Candy Corn White Chocolate Peanutty Bars
Here’s what you need:
- 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cups Rice Krispies crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups candy corn M&Ms (if you don’t have these on hand feel free to use regular m&ms or extra white chocolate chips)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare graham and Rice Krispies crumbs! Process both graham crackers and Rice Krispies into a food processor and grind until they make a smooth powder/crumb. You can probably use all graham crackers (or even better, a box of already made graham cracker crumbs) but I like using Rice Krispies to cut the sweetness. And then you can use leftover Krispies for Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats! But that’s a story for another day 🙂
- Mix crumbs with melted butter and combine until thoroughly moistened. Press crumb/butter mixture into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, candy corn M&Ms, peanut butter chips, peanuts, coconut, and candy corn over the top.
- Pour the can of condensed milk evenly over the top of the bars.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bars start to get darker brown at the corners. Cool completely before cutting into bars. I popped mine in the fridge to harden first and speed up the process.
- Enjoy! You probably won’t be able to eat more than one because they’re pretty sweet. But perfect for this sweet holiday!