I’m just getting back from a week of vacation spending time in New York and California with family. I’ve already written a few recap posts (NY, Sonoma), but before finishing up those posts, here’s a quick Friday Favorites dedicated to some of my favorite photos from our trip. Here you go – a few photos and one sentence as to why I like each photo.
1. Redwoods Selfie: Love that it shows all of us just hiking in the Redwoods, a place that is seriously so unbelievably beautiful, that it’s only better if you’re sharing it with family.
2. Family in Jersey: Again, love that it captures me and my extended family – we’re hardly ever all in one place!
3. Me and Greg @ Dinner: We actually look pretty related here, which doesn’t happen often.
4. Greg and me and the vines: A traditional brother-sister selfie.
4. Lavender fields at the vineyard: I can look at this picture and smell how beautiful it was!
5. Parents on our walk along the Mendocino Headlands: They make me happy ❤
AND a bonus: Mom feeding the chickens: Because when else are we ever feeding chickens, or even around wildlife (and she looks like she’s having a great time!)?
Happy Friday! I’m linking up today with Life in Leggings and Fitting it all In!