I just found the most amazing food calendar that tells me dates of the most important holidays – food holidays! And first up is one holiday that I certainly will observe – National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!!
I wish I had more advance notice, but National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day is Sunday, March 1. So, in early celebration, here are five recipes that I think look AMAZING (disclosure, I’ve made some of them) and the perfect way to celebrate:
1. Peanut Butter Heath Bar Blondies
2. Reese’s Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
3. Peanut Butter Brookies
4. Soft Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanut Butter Frosting
5. Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel Club Bars
For more peanut butter recipes, here are a few on here. Apparently I have a peanut butter addiction because that’s a lot of peanut butter!
Some questions for you:
- If you had to choose from one of the treats above – which would you want to eat?
- Do you like peanut butter? Believe it or not, I’ve met people who don’t!
- Favorite way to enjoy peanut butter? On ice cream. Or a tortilla with honey and granola. Or with carrots. Or as a peanut butter cup! Yum!