You guys – guess what?! I’m so excited to be doing a giveaway for one of my favorite events coming up – the Cleveland Marathon!
As a Cleveland Marathon Ambassador, I get to give away a race entry to one of you! You could receive one complimentary race code for any of the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon events! That includes the Kids’ Run, 1 mile, 5k, 8k, 10K, Half or Full Marathon events that will be the weekend of May 20, 2018.
I have participated in the Cleveland Marathon for more years than I can remember. While pregnant, before baby, post baby, etc. Through different parts of my life, the race has been with me!
I think this was 2014 – I ran it with my sister-in-law!
If you’re looking for a great race with a great course, amazing history, great spectators and relatively flat terrain (note relatively), I highly recommend you check out the race!
Mary and I last year during the race – the crowds around W 65th were some of my favorite!
AND If you haven’t registered, you can win registration.
Here’s how to enter – these are all worthy of separate entries so – please leave a separate comment for each way you choose to participate!
- Leave a comment on this post. You can explain why you want to run the race OR if you’ve run before, your favorite part of the race. OR just tell me your favorite running mantra. What keeps you going?
- Follow @koskim (me!) on Twitter and leave comment telling me you did.
- Like I Crashed The Web on Facebook.
- Follow @koskim (me!) on Instagram and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Follow @clevemarathon on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you did
- Tweet the following: “I want to run the @clevemarathon with @koskim! http://bit.ly/2HUNAoJ #runcle #clemarathon” and leave a comment telling me you did. You can do this once a day for the entire giveaway time, just remember to leave comments for each time you do it!
The giveaway will run through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, April 27.