Happy Tuesday!! I’m joining up with Tuesdays on the Run to talk about running today. Even though I’m no longer training for the Cleveland half marathon or any big race right now, I’m still running.
This week included a run every day, including some outdoor runs AND a 5k. The runs included:
Some of the highlights:
I got in 4 outdoor runs! Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday were all outside runs. This is not normal – but since I had Monday and Friday off, I was able to run outside.
I did a 5k! I ran it with B who ran with FW in the BOB. I didn’t race it or run as fast as I could, but it was still fun! AND we did it with a few members of B’s family
And since it’s the beginning of a new month, here are some goals for June:
- To run outside at least once per week
- To run at least 3x per week
- To incorporate speed training
- To do some runs with other people
Here’s to hoping for a good running month! Some questions for you:
- How often do you run outside?
- When was the last time you ran a 5k?