For those of you that don’t know, B, FW and I have some EXCITING news to share.
We are well onto our way in expecting Baby #2!
It’s pretty evident that I’ve been hiding a baby, as you can sorta see in the above photo.
Can’t really see it? Okay, how about now? (Took the sweater off)
Yup! There it is – baby #2 has been hiding. So here are some of the updates for you:
- Baby #2 is due at the end of May.
- Once again, B and I are not finding out if it’s going to be a boy or a girl.
- I’m feeling overall okay. I felt much more nauseous at the beginning of the pregnancy, and now I’m feeling much more tired. I’m still waiting for the second trimester high to kick in … but, I’m thinking that life with a toddler may be preventing that from happening! #sotiredallthetime
- I’m still running! It is MUCH harder for me this time around, and I’m much slower than I was last pregnancy, but I’m happy to be still running (or walk/running) these days, even if it has been a lot of treadmill runs.
- We have so much to do before baby #2 arrives at the house! We have to move FW into a toddler bed (and get him one of those …), we have plans to move him into a different room (the baby will get his room, as it has a built-in diaper changing table that B made), and a few other things. Oh, and somewhat finish our third floor and convert it into a guest room …
- I had no idea the we’d need so much stuff for baby #2 – we were super minimalistic with FW because we were in a tiny apartment, but now that we have a house there are some basic things we’ll need that are still big ticket items – like a comfy chair for the new baby’s room for late night nursing! (In the apartment, I just used our current living room chair)
- We probably have a boy’s name picked out, but still no girl’s name. It was the opposite with FW – we had a girl’s name (which B now no longer likes) but no boy’s name.
So there you go – the news is out! What questions do you have for us? Any tips for being pregnant AND having a toddler? Or surviving life with two kids?
I’ll leave you with this- a photo from when FW was just a newborn. Wow- time flies and I can’t believe we will have another one here in must be few months!
6 thoughts on “Some NEWS (Here We Go Again!)”
Ahhhhhh I know I heard earlier but it’s still so exciting!!!!! I still can’t believe you had a baby in an apartment because they have so much stuff! Good for you guys on keeping it minimal and can’t wait to meet the new addition.
Thank you!! I know, it worked out well but having a house with a toddler is a lot easier. But now we actually need some stuff!!!
Congratulations! Such an exciting time in your lives!!
Thank you!!! Exciting, indeed 🙂
Soooo super excited for you guys! Two is a lot more crazy but also double the fun! It’s so fun to see them grow up together. It’s so hectic but worth every second of the crazy! Sooo impressed you are still running!!! You are already a rockstar!