I made it! Yesterday was DAY 100 of my Running Streak! I set out to do a few miles to keep the streak going and made it to about 6.2 miles, followed by a cool down run with both kiddos.
So what have the past 100 days looked like?
During the streak:
- I ran a total of 588.47 miles.
- My longest run was a half marathon (this is what actually kicked off my streak!).
- My average run was 5.88 miles, and shortest was 2 miles.
I am not sure how long I’m going to keep it up. I have not gotten faster during this time (I significantly slowed down after my flu in March and haven’t gotten faster sine then….), but I haven’t taken any days off and typically run 5-6 miles each day. I do wonder what a few days of rest (or even just 1 mile) would bring to my tired legs, but who knows when that will be?
Here’s a little bit how this week looked in terms of running:
It was HOT some days this week. Like, feels like 80 degrees before 6 a.m. hot. I powered through it.
And then found FW awake when I got home, so we went around the block for a short run together. He requested this sweaty selfie!
Hot weather or not, there were some great sunrises this week. This one was particularly gorgeous.
Some questions for you:
- Are you getting up earlier these days? Later? The same?
- Did you survive the Garmin outage?