July was a good month. We had some good weather (I do love it warm!), I got in runs most days of the week, I stayed injury free, and ended up with more than 130 miles:
And so, enter August. I only have a few goals this month as it relates to working out:
- Stay injury free
- Keep up the running (3-5 miles most days of the week)
- Get in 2-3 “long” runs (6 or more miles)
- Get in 2-3 stroller runs while the weather is still nice
- Continue with my diastasis recti abdominal repair exercises
Sounds reasonable enough, right? We’ll see how it goes!
In the meantime, here’s what this week looked like:
Sunday – 4.03 stroller miles and DR exercises
Monday – 5.06 miles and DR exercises
Tuesday – 5.14 miles and DR exercises
Wednesday – 5.3 miles and DR exercises
Thursday – 4.8 miles and DR exercises, plus 1.75 mile walk with the kiddos
Friday – 7.04 miles and DR exercises
Saturday – 3.51 miles running plus 2 miles walking with GM
Total: 34.88 weekly running miles
Some questions for you:
- What day of the week do you start your week on when measuring mileage? I have always liked starting on Sunday and ending on Saturday.
- Do you have any goals for the month?